✅ Large build volume
With its high-quality 7.6 inch 4K monochrome display, the print volume of the Anycubic Photon M3 is up to 163.9 x 102.4 x 180 mm (L x W x H). In this way, even larger printing projects can be implemented without any problems.
✅ Ultra-high resolution
The high resolution of 4096 x 2560 pixels enables models to be printed with high dimensional accuracy and exceptional detail.
✅ Laser engraved build plate with a textured checkerboard pattern
The laser-engraved aluminium alloy checkerboard pattern printing plate greatly improves model adhesion, thereby increasing the success rate of your prints.
✅ Fast print speeds
The Photon M3 achieves print speeds of up to 50 mm/h. The printer only needs 2.5 hours for a 120 mm high figure.
✅ LCD screen with 400:1 contrast
The LCD screen with 400:1 contrast guarantees sharp edges and a beautiful surface finish.
✅ Powerful LighTurbo Matrix light source with LED beads
With the LighTurbo Matrix light source system, the Matrix LED beads deliver powerful light energy and enable high-speed printing.
→ 30,735 lux light intensity
✅ Anti-scratch film for LCD screen
The existing anti-scratch film protects your LCD screen and thus extends its lifespan.
✅ Anycubic Photon Workshop Slicer
Like all Anycubic 3D printers, the Photon M3 is compatible with the free Anycubic Photon Workshop Slicer. It is ideal for setting your printing parameters and saves you spending on other slicing software.
✅ Key features of the Anycubic Photon M3
• Large build volume: 163.9 x 102.4 x 180 mm (L x W x H)
• Device siz e: 269 x 256 x 425 mm (L x W x H)
• 7.6 inch 4K monochrome display
• High resolution (4096 x 2560 pixels)
• Laser engraved build plate with a textured checkerboard pattern
• Fast printing (up to 50 mm/h)
• LCD screen with 400:1 contrast
• Anycubic LighTurbo Matrix light source with LED beads
• Anti-scratch film for LCD screen
• Anycubic Photon Workshop Slicer
• 2.8-inch touch screen
• USB port
• Removable cover