Simulating the strength and stiffness of ABS
This is an improved version of ABS Like Resin
Much more suitable for strong and stiff prototypes.
Note: Because of the strong properties, it require to use Ethyl Acetate to wash, IPA may not wash properly.
Ethyl acetate is a standard solvent. Used especially for paints, varnishes, lacquers, cleaning, and perfumes. In the lab, ethyl acetate is a universal solvent for column and thin-layer chromatography.
As an organic solvent, its vapour can irritate the skin and eyes, damage the lungs and respiratory system, as well as the central nervous system when inhaled.”
Print with Mono LCD:
Base Exposure: 80~90s
Normal Exposure: 6~7s
Print with RGB LCD:
Base Exposure: 120~160s
Normal Exposure: 15~18s
Withstand temperature: 60~70°C
Shore Harness: 75-80D
Layer Height: 0.03~0.5mm
Shrinkage of Volume: 1.56~1.95%
Cure by UV Wavelength: 355~405nm
Viscosity: 500~700.s @25°C
Compressive Strength: 70-90MPa
Compatible with ALL LCD based 3D Printer:
Creality LD & Halot Series, Anycubic Photon Series, Elegoo Mars Series, Phrozen, Sparkmaker, Wanhao Duplicator D7 etc.
How to use
– Please shake well before use
– Recommended temperature 20C – 25C
– Keep your room well-ventilated while printing
– Always wear nitrile gloves to avoid direct skin contact. Do wash it immediately when contacted with resin
How to Storage
– Keep away from children
– Keep resins sealed tightly in the bottles
– Out of direct sunlight or UV and within 15°C – 35°C
– Do not expose resins to heat, flames, sparks or any source of ignition
Tutorial How to Improve Print Quality on Resin Printer:
Resina Engineering ToughResin x1