🔥 All are ready stock in Sungai besi office & ship within 24 hours* (Except for public holiday, but do call us to check in case we still operate)
🔥 Same day delivery available for Grab/Lalamove.
This is the printer kit by LDO Motors (everything needed less printed parts)
For more information regarding the kits: http://docs.ldomotors.com/voron/voron01
Features & Extras (Summary)
– Stainless Steel Linear Rails – No need grease
– Linear Rail Mounting Bar – 5 custom 7H size linear rail mounting bar to secure the linear rails onto the extrusions
– Brass Heatset Insert Tool – custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease!
– Pre-cut & Pre-wired – Our kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to just the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts.
– Two Types of Nuts – We’ve included both black oxide hex nuts and stainless square nuts in our kit, use whichever type you prefer.
– Partially Threaded Screws – The small pack of partially threaded SHCS screws (M3x30/x35) are for the mini-afterburner, they help reduce wear on the Guidler and Latch parts.
– Hex Wrenches – We found that 1.5mm hex wrenches wear out easily, so we threw in a bunch of them. However, you should definitely still buy a set of good quality hex wrenches.
– Threadlocker – We included a small tube of threadlocker. Use it on all the grub(set) screws.
– 2mm Drill Bit – Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
– RTV Glue – The included tube of RTV glue is used for securing the heatpad to the aluminium build plate.
Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful
reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
Check out Nero 3DP’s Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
The stock LDO kits include 2mm tophat panels, all other panels are 3mm (see supplementary print guide).However, some vendors will include their own unique panels, check with your vendor.
The Z axis cable chain may include more links than needed. When installing, move the build plate to the most most position, then fit the cable chain and remove links as needed. Beware, if your cable chain is too long, it may interfere with Z homing!
If you are planning to print the part yourselves, here’s it it