- Upgraded motion system for 2000mm/s² acceleration and up to 250mm/s (5 times) printing speed*. Each X/Y/Z axis is driven by a high-precision stepper motor. A steel transmission shaft connects and syncs the two Y-axis belts. High-torque Y-axis 42-48 motor ensures responsive and precise motion.
- It slashes printing time for all types of models, resulting in higher efficiency and less power consumption.
- An all-metal cube frame complements the classic Cartesian structure, enhancing stability through thick linear shafts, extra gussets, two cantilevers, and silicone bed mounts.
- Achieving a 100% success rate for 1,000-hour printing at 250mm/s high speed and 0.2mm layer height.
- Stable Z-axis lead screw drive ensures smooth and steady movement of the build plate, improving stability.
- The all-metal "Sprite" direct extruder features dual gears with a 1:3.5 gear ratio, delivering a powerful and uniform 80N extrusion force. It excels when printing with flexible filaments like TPU.
- Titanium Alloy Heatbreak: Low thermal conductivity for blocking heat creep. Able to handle up to 300℃. Corrugated Heatsink: 2.5 times surface area rapidly air-cooled by a silent axial flow fan. Large Melting Chamber: 50mm³ melting chamber surrounded by a large 4000mm³ heater block.
- The special "Urus" air ducts channel the strong wind generated by a large 5015 fan to cool the freshly printed section directly. The deposited hot material hardens and bonds immediately, thus reducing drooping or warping caused by overheating. It ensures better overhangs, bridges, and overall more details.
- Level the bed quickly using CR Touch auto-leveling and auxiliary leveling, or offset the Z-axis height with 0.01mm accuracy. Get the perfect first layer with less hassle.
- 4.3-inch touch screen featuring a wide viewing angle, sensitive response, and a tabbed user interface. Additionally, a temperature PID control page is added for easy adjustment.
1x Creality K1 Standard Version, 1x Creality Hyper Series PLA Black