Fan Cover STL without BL-Touch: https://www.crealitycloud.com/model-detail/625cd1f81a2f04def326ac75
Satsana Remix STL with BL-Touch: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5242533
Installation Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGkBe1ZjsZg
To get the best out of this hotend, you need:
– Use the correct heater and do PID Tuning (very important)
– Need New Fan Housing as the Hotend is longer
High-temperature and High-speed Hotend: The inner wall of the heat break and nozees adopt a fluid polishing process result in roughness Ra<0.3. The nozzle is made from copper alloy and the overall length is extended to ensure better fluidity of the filament and support 250mm/s fast printing, which will greatly save your time.
All metal hotend： Heat sink, throat tube, heating block, nozzle full metal design. There is no Teflon-tube inside and thanks to this unique design, bringing you a high temperature resistant 3D printer hotend, up to 500℃.Necessary accessories for 3D printer.
Wide Compatibility: Creality Spider hotend is compatible with PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon and more.
Ingenious Design No Clogging: High Quality aluminum dense tooth design throat tube surface attaches to heat sink block for better heat dissipation effect. The thermal heat break is made from stainless steel to provide excellent thermal isolation between the heater and the cooling block.
Simple Installation: Fix by screws or built-in joints, easy to install and applicable for a variety of models.
1. Is the Creality spider hot end compatible with the Ender 3 Max? Also I want to upgrade to the Creality direct drive extruder kit for printing TPU. Can I install both of these parts on the Ender 3 Max? Do I need to change any of the software to print with polycarbonate or vinyl filament? Thank you
Nope. Presently it only compatible with the Ender-3, Ender-3PRO, Ender-6.
If need: High Temperature & Direct Drive Kits, please refer to: https://www.creality3dofficial.com/products/sprite-extruder-direct
2. Hello, I have the ender 3 V2 and was wondering if this would be compatible and of so, what the installation process would be like? Thank you.
Follow the installation above with a new fan duct.
3. Hi! Can this all metal HOTEND work in my ENDER 5 PLUS?
Creality not yet release but you can DIY with Satsana Fan Duct (Not Tested)
4. What type of nozzle are compatible with the spider hot end?
M6 Stainless steel, High Hardness etc Nozzles
5. Is this compatible with the your upgraded direct extruding kit.
Nope. If need: High Temperature & Direct Drive Kits, please refer to: Sprite Extruder Pro Kit 300℃ High Temperature | Full Metal