Material: PETG-carbon fiber
Wire diameter: 1.75mm
Net weight: 1KG
Packing: vacuum packing, containing desiccant
Printing temperature: 240-260℃
Bottom plate temperature: 70-80℃
Printing speed: 30-60mm/s
Idling speed: 40-80mm/s
1. Good ductility, impact resistance, higher strength and rigidity than PLA carbon fiber.
1. CF-PETG carbon fiber material has higher printing accuracy, good fluidity, and it is not easy to block the nozzle.
2. The material has good rigidity, the printed model has good hardness and strength, and it is durable as a structural part.
3. The shrinkage rate is low, and it performs well even when printing larger models.
4. Filled with carbon fiber, so that the printed products have high strength performance.
5. Higher temperature resistance.
6. Matte black, matt effect gloss.
Compared with PLA carbon fiber consumables, its heat-resistant temperature reaches about 80°C and can be used outdoors. Toughness is twice that of ordinary PLA carbon fiber.
There are no reviews yet.