- Industrial-grade printing
- Exquisite appearance
- Transparent design
- Dual-Z axis screw
- Variable voltage power supply
- Excellent nozzle structure
- All-metal extrusion
- Smart sensor
- Silent mainboard
It is convenient to monitor the printing in all directions with the Creality Sermoon D1. This is thanks to the aluminum alloy frame that has a transparent double-door design.
Double Z-axis screw
Creality Sermoon D1 comes with:
- Double Z-axis
- T-type double screw rod
- V-wheel synchronous component
- XY synchronous bearing
As a result, higher precision and stability can be achieved during printing.
Quality and silent mainboard
Equipped with a self-developed silent mainboard, this 3D printer operates with low noise.
With the filament runout sensor, Creality Sermoon D1 can resume printing anytime. Whether it is the lack of filament or power failure, this device has real-time protection and automatic storage of instructions. In short, it is an intelligent and reliable 3D printer.
1. Not easy to assemble for newbie like me
2. The autolevelling doesnt function as expected, the screen was not responsive at times. Probably due to firmware.
1. Very responsive and very helpful.
2. Step by step guidance to help me in setting up several things
Perhaps Ender better