All are ready stock in Sungai besi office & ship within 24 hours* (Except for non working day, but do call us to check)
Select Others (West Malaysia) as shipment if you’d like to opt for self-pickup/by delivery services (Lalamove, Grab, etc ). Contact us after placed order.etc ).
For KL same day delivery, Please contact us if you’d like to opt for self-pickup/by delivery services (Lalamove, Grab, etc ). Buyers will have to bear the delivery.
Introducing the new upgrade for the Ender 3 Series, Ender 3 V3 SE! This variation contains various improvements performance-wise, its features include:
• 250mm/s Max Printing Speed: Ender-3 V3 SE features a max printing speed of 250mm/s and 2500mm/s² acceleration, which can print faster while keeping the print quality.
• Worry-free Auto Leveling w CR Touch & Strain Sensor: Leveling is the basis of print quality. Ender-3 V3 se features a CR Touch sensor for auto leveling and a strain sensor for auto Z offset. Just lay back and enjoy the print success.
• Capable “Sprite” Direct Extruder: The “Sprite” direct extruder of Ender-3 V3 SE works well with PLA, PETG, and flexible TPU, unlocking your creative potential. And the extruder is market-proven for its reliability, as over 500,000 units have been shipped worldwide.
• Stable Dual Z-axis: The rigid dual Z-axis reduces Z wobbling. The Y-axis used a pair of 8mm thick linear shafts made of strong and wear-proof steel, able to carry the build platform steadily for a lasting time. Together, they will take good care of each print.
• Y-axis Dual Linear Shafts: Made of strong and wear-proof steel, the linear shafts ensure a lasting, steady motion of the Y-axis.
• Auto Filament Loading & Unloading: Tap “Extrude”, and the filament will flow out of the nozzle smoothly. Tap “Retract”, and the filament will exit quickly. So, it is effortless to replace the filament.
• Build Volume : 220*220*250 mm
• Typical Printing Speed : 180mm/s
• Max. Printing Speed : 250mm/s
• Acceleration : 2500mm/2
• Printing Accuracy ±0.1mm
• Layer Height 0.1-0.35mm
• Nozzle Temperature ≤260°C
• Heatbed Temperature ≤100°C
• Rated Power : 350W
• Rated Voltage : 100-120V~200-240V~,50/60Hz
• File Transfer Methods : SD Card, USB-C Cable
• Supported Filaments : PLA, PETG, TPU(95A)