A dream resin 3d printer add on- Flexible Resin Build Plates! New Add-on
-Say bye to scraping! Removing model from build plate can be troublesome and risky sometimes when scraping it off the plate. Now, just flex and your model drop off!
-3M adhesive to make sure the build plate stick well so it won’t be coming loose easily!
-Quality spring steel to make sure it won’t bend over time!
– Relevel your bed again after your installation, it may cause your print fail to stick. Certain 3D Printer will require adjustment/minor modification of the optical limit switch. We WILL NOT be responsible for any damage if user did not do required adjustment/modification correctly.
– Please make sure the build plate is clean before installing the magnetic sheet.
– Make sure if your flexible bed is sticking and clean well before use, otherwise the plate may move during print.
– Every resin has their own viscosity. If your build plate happen to drop and more during print, lower down the lifting speed in the slicer to reduce the pulling force from the resin during print.
Installation Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J93LGPfj6AKkSNw8F0VnII_OwBfTC4uC6wmlShNVk10/edit?usp=sharing
– Spring Steel Sheet x 1
– Magnetic sheet with 3M adhesive x 1
196 x 126mm: Elegoo Saturn
140 x 84mm: Elegoo Mars 2 Pro
135 x 75mm: Sonic mini 4K / Elegoo Mars / Elegoo Mars Pro / Wanhao D7
135 x 80mm: Anycubic Photon / Photon S /Mono SE
138 x 78mm: Creality LD-002R / Nova 3D Elfin / Zortrax Inkspire
138 x 85mm: Creality LD-002H
202 x 128mm: Anycubic Mono X / Anycubic Photon X