𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐁𝐒 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐏𝐋𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 ? 𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠?
Use 3DMSR SPRAY !! Super adhesion for glass bed and eliminate warping problem. Simply just spray on a glass bed
and start printing without warping issues.
*3DMSR SPRAY can last up to 200x spraying
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝟑𝐃𝐌𝐒𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥?
3DMSR SPRAY contains pre-activated nano-particles. This particle is static activated and once it touches the glass bed, it will harden and create a great layer adhesion for filament deposition. Nano-Particles expand and grips on a glass bed when heated. Do not try to pry open printed parts when the glass bed is hot, wait until the glass bed reaches room temperature and the printed parts will pop out easily.
After printing, just re-apply 3DMSR SPRAY and the glass bed is ready for a second continuous print. This step can be repeated up to 15x when performing continuous printing.
So exactly when is the good time to clean? After 15x of continuous printing, spray Cleaning Agents / ACETONE to the glass bed and wipe it with cotton tissue.
𝟯𝗗𝗠𝗦𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬 ( 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵 )
– 12x stronger adhesion than a Glue stick.
– Good for short print( 1-3 days)
𝟯𝗗𝗠𝗦𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬 ( 𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵 )
– 3x stronger adhesion than 3DMSR Normal Spray
– Great for long hours printing (3-9 days) without warping issues.
-To get the best adhesion, preheat the bed to 60 celsius and spray the 3DMSR SPRAY. At Slicer, set your BRIM to 40-60 lines. Turn on Draft Shield if needed.
– No matter what materials you print with ABS, PC, or PETG, set you bed temperature to 70 celsius. Don’t need to set it to 100 celsius as the default was because the adhesion is very strong. Any over 80-celsius heated bed will melt the nano-particles and it will cause the adhesion to weaken.
– For PLA, remain the bed temperature at 60 Celcius.
There are no reviews yet.