🔥 Select "Others (West Malaysia)" as the shipment option if you'd like to opt for self-pickup or delivery services (Lalamove, Grab, etc.). Please contact us after placing your order, etc.
🔥 For KL same day delivery, please contact us if you'd like to opt for self-pickup or delivery services (Lalamove, Grab, etc.). Buyers will have to bear the delivery cost and set our Sungai Besi office as the pick-up point. Do check with us before you purchase as we may not be available.
The new upgraded model SUNLU Grow in Dark PLA is 300% brighter and 200% longer than the old model!
• 【Glow in The Dark White PLA】Contains phosphorescent materials that glow in the dark after absorbing light energy;
The glow effect is stronger when exposed to UV light. Please note that this type of filament should avoid long exposure to direct sunlight. The longer the exposure time, the faster the color fades.
• 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】Glow in The Dark PLA filaments to be strict tolerances;
Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / – 0.03 mm without any exaggeration, 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
• 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag.
• 【Wide Compatibility】Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.03mm.
• 【Worry-free After-sales Service】 We provide professional after-sales service for any SUNLU 3D filament you have purchased, which is more considerate and assured.
• Material: Grow in Dark PLA(PLA Based)
• Wire diameter: 1.75/3.0MM
• Tolerance: ±0.02MM
• Printing temperature: 200-210 ℃
• Substrate temperature: no heating needs to be coated with glue
• Heating 50-65 ℃ can not be coated with glue
• Tensile force KGF: 11-16 (enterprise standard 23 ℃ wire diameter 1.75 mm)
• Melt index: 7-9g/10min (190℃,2.16Kg) (refer to GB/T 3682.1-2018)
• Elongation at break: 4% (enterprise standard 23℃, wire diameter 1.75 mm)
• Melting point: 165-180
• Heat distortion temperature ℃: 55
• Density g/cm³: 1.24
• Water Absorption %: 0.5
• Suggested printing speed: 50-100MM/s
• Bubble: 100% zero bubble
• Net weight: 1 KG/roll
• Gross weight: 1.3 KG / roll