Concerned about the cost of post processing your resin prints?
Resina Water Washable Resin is here to removes the need of using IPA to wash your prints post-processing!
The technical data of the resin is much similar with standard rigid resin.
Note: DO NOT pour this down the sink as it will affect aquatic life.
Benefits of using Water Washable Resin:
– Can be clean with either IPA or Water
– Less sticky compared to Alcohol cured Resin
– IPA can be dangerous if smell directly, and water washable has little to no smell!
– Overall you can save operating cost in long run by just using water.
Print with Mono LCD:
Base Exposure: 40~60s
Normal Exposure: 2~3s
Print with RGB LCD:
Base Exposure: 60~100s
Normal Exposure: 6~10s
Withstand temperature: 60~80°C
Shore Harness: 90D
Layer Height: 0.03~0.5mm
Shrinkage of Volume: 1.8~2.5%
Cure by UV Wavelength: 355~410nm
Viscosity: 100~200mPA.s @25°C
Compressive Strength: 49-80MPa
Compatible with ALL LCD based 3D Printer:
Creality LD & Halot Series, Anycubic Photon Series, Elegoo Mars Series, Phrozen, Sparkmaker, Wanhao Duplicator D7 etc.
How to dispose
– You can put the contaminated water outdoor & let it vaporize under the sun.
– If you have an empty container of resin, fill it with some isopropyl alcohol to clean the walls of the container, pour it into a clear contained (glass, plastic, plastic bag) and expose it to UV light until the isopropyl alcohol has evaporated and the resin has hardened, and throw it away
How to use
– Please shake well before use
– Recommended temperature 20C – 25C
– Keep your room well-ventilated while printing
– Always wear nitrile gloves to avoid direct skin contact. Do wash it immediately when contacted with resin
How to Storage
– Keep away from children
– Keep resins sealed tightly in the bottles
– Out of direct sunlight or UV and within 15°C – 35°C
– Do not expose resins to heat, flames, sparks or any source of ignition
Tutorial How to Improve Print Quality on Resin Printer:
Resina Water Washable Resin 1kg x1