Best print temperature: 220-260℃
Bed temperature: 70-110℃
Feed rate: 20-90mm/s
Idling speed: 90-150mm/s
1. Leveling printing plate before starting;
2. Heat the hot bed to 70~110℃ before printing, paste transparent golden polyimide high temperature resistance tape to the surface and keep it clean;
3. Keep a optimum distance between nozzle and plate (which allows you to paint out a flat line while moving your nozzles; if too far the line will be much mellow and too close will be hard to let filament out);
4. A lower filling rate can remit shrinkage crack for ASA during printing process;
5. Nozzle diameter should be bigger than layer thickness. Try parameter like 0.2, 0.25, and 0.3;
6. Better keep cooling fan off when printing and print in a closed area. Putting flapper around printer also helps to keep constant temperature environment.
PS: eASA has weak tear resistance, please try to avoid drag or twine; it’s also suggested to apply glue to plate to help it stick.
eSUN eASA 1KG x 1