Noted: This is incompatible with sliced engineering as they have different heat block.
The maximum temperature that silicone socks can withstand is 290 ° C. If you exceed 290 ° C for a long time, remove the silicone socks.
– Keep your nozzle clean and free of burnt on blackened plastic, so that it will extend the life of the heater block.
– Boost in temperature stability, particularly if you use high airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print.
– Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material, rather than molten plastic.
– Helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled materials that like to build up on nozzles.
– If clog happens, most filament will stick to the silicone sock & easy to remove them .